Friday, December 25, 2009

Amazing Sport Stories

Considering I have been a sports junkie for my entire life, with an entire library filled with books, and video I thought that sharing some of the greatest sports story in this blog would be a great idea. As time passes, past generations seem to fade away in time. Nearly all sport fans over 35 could at least tell you something about (Dwight Clark's) "The Catch", or Franco Harris's "The Immaculate Reception". Yet when you ask most sport fans under 30 about these historical sporting events they will just look at you with a blank stare.

I don't consider myself to be very knowledgeable about too many things in life, but my appreciation for sports history is one of my strengths. My goal is to talk about the greatest sport stories in history. Some of them may be more obscure than others, but they deserve to be remembered and have their piece in history preserved for future generations. Please feel free to email me at mastershops@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions on interesting, amazing, and hair-raising sports related stories that you fondly remember, or even ones that were passed down to you from your grandfather. Comments are welcome and encouraged. I'm hoping that this blog can be an interactive place for sport fans to talk about some of the great moments in sports history, and I soon hope to add a forum for everybody to share their favorite sport stories in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment